inactive

Scott W Asroff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2015
COLUMBUS OFFICE STAFF AND DR
this is the very first dr in 60 yrs that has ever called my home personally to discuss my condition.The only dr that has ever called prior was a vet to check on my cat.I AM LIKE SO IMPRESSED WITH HIS COMPASSION AND HIS BED SIDE MANNER.WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

April 21st, 2014
Met all expectaions
I found Dr. Asroff to be very experienced, knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. Detailed explanation, accurate treatment. Appointment was not rushed in the least even tho practice is high volume. Has to be the best Dr. I have ever been to, including all specialties, in 30yrs.

May 12th, 2009
Dr. Asroff is an amazing Dr. He called me personally the night before my initial appt to introduce himself and find out more about why I was seeing him. I had a cystoscopy done by Dr. Asroff and he was very gentle. The office called the next day to see how I was. If you need a urologist, and live in S. Jersey, I would highly recommend Dr. Asroff.