Learn more about Dr. Scott Atlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Atlas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Atlas, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Atlas graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Atlas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Atlas MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Atlas practice?
- Dr. Scott Atlas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Atlas practices Neuroradiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Stanford Radiologists.