A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Atlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Atlas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Atlas, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Atlas graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Atlas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atlas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Atlas practice?
Dr. Scott Atlas practices Neuroradiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.