Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Baron
Dr. Scott Baron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmichael, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Baron is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael and Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento. Dr. Baron has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Baron has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Scott Baron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.
Dr. Jonathan Hemphill
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Carmichael, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Daniel Fisher
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Carmichael, CA 0 mi39
Dr. David Schneiderman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Carmichael, CA 0.04 mi37