Learn more about Dr. Scott Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Baron, Echocardiography is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Baron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Baron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baron has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Bernard Baron MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Baron practice?
- Dr. Scott Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Baron practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Cardiologists.