A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Baron, Echocardiography is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Baron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baron has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Bernard Baron MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Baron practice?
- Dr. Scott Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Baron practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Cardiologists.