A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Berman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Berman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Berman practice?
- Dr. Scott Berman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Scott Berman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stony Brook, NY.