A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans