A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Bradley Johnson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Scott Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Johnson practices Pediatrics near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Winneconne, WI.
See Oshkosh Pediatricians.