Learn more about Dr. Scott McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McClure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClure Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McClure has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brennan McClure MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. McClure practice?
- Dr. Scott McClure has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott McClure practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.