Learn more about Dr. Scott McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McClure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClure Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McClure has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brennan McClure MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. McClure practice?
- Dr. Scott McClure has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott McClure practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.