Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

by Nancy Alford on Mar 16th, 2015

I had shoulder surgery 3 months ago and cannot say enough positive comments for Dr. McClure. He explained all to me prior to my surgery and continues to answer all of my questions. His staff is also remarkably kind and attentive.

wrong diagnosis- no broken bones- just for starters show details wrong diagnosis- no broken bones- just for starters
Jul 26th, 2012

1.no broken bones-- wrong fractured tiba plateau- I could walk on it-- serious mistake 2. total disregard for written allergies 3. not aware of most current medications4. treats patients by keying in a age as a factor for treatment 5.total dismissive

Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. McClure was thorough, allowed ample time for questions and explaining options for surgery. Excellent bedside manner in office and at hospital. He did surgery on my daughter. would definitely use him again.

Waddell family show details Waddell family
Jan 25th, 2012

Dr. McClure has excellent bedside manner and is very thorough. We could not be more pleased with the care he has provided our 12 year old. He explained everything and spent quality time with us on all of our visits. Highly recommend!!