Dr. Scott Mcclure MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2016
knees
Dr. McClure is a very professional doctor and is always taking time to explain the situation at hand. Very knowledgeable and friendly . I would recommend my friends to him.

August 24th, 2016
Patient
Dr. McClure is a cold hearted physicIan I've ever dealt with. I've taking every test asked of me. He knows I'm in excusiating pain, but will not give me any Relief. I could understand if I went around asking doctor after doctor for pain medication, but I don't. I haven't even been prescribed any kind of pain Medicine in over a year, and it was with him for the same problem. Any human being who could allow another human being to be in this much pain and refuse to help HIS PATIENT is heartless. No I would never refer anyone to him. Not even my enemies!

December 9th, 2015
Dr McClure is great - he helped me get back to running again. Didn't think it was possible.

November 20th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr McClure helped me address an issue with my rotator cuff. He took a lot of time explaining my options and treatment plan before proceeding with surgery. I am fully healed thanks to his help and just can't say enough about how great of a doctor and surgeon he is!

March 16th, 2015
I had shoulder surgery 3 months ago and cannot say enough positive comments for Dr. McClure. He explained all to me prior to my surgery and continues to answer all of my questions. His staff is also remarkably kind and attentive.

July 26th, 2012
wrong diagnosis- no broken bones- just for starters
1.no broken bones-- wrong fractured tiba plateau- I could walk on it-- serious mistake 2. total disregard for written allergies 3. not aware of most current medications4. treats patients by keying in a age as a factor for treatment 5.total dismissive

June 7th, 2012
Dr. McClure was thorough, allowed ample time for questions and explaining options for surgery. Excellent bedside manner in office and at hospital. He did surgery on my daughter. would definitely use him again.

January 25th, 2012
Waddell family
Dr. McClure has excellent bedside manner and is very thorough. We could not be more pleased with the care he has provided our 12 year old. He explained everything and spent quality time with us on all of our visits. Highly recommend!!