Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient show details Patient
by Jeanine morel on Aug 24th, 2016

Dr. McClure is a cold hearted physicIan I've ever dealt with. I've taking every test asked of me. He knows I'm in excusiating pain, but will not give me any Relief. I could understand if I went around asking doctor after doctor for pain medication, but I don't. I haven't even been prescribed any kind of pain Medicine in over a year, and it was with him for the same problem. Any human being who could allow another human being to be in this much pain and refuse to help HIS PATIENT is heartless. No I would never refer anyone to him. Not even my enemies!

by Jonathan on Dec 9th, 2015

Dr McClure is great - he helped me get back to running again. Didn't think it was possible.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 20th, 2015

Dr McClure helped me address an issue with my rotator cuff. He took a lot of time explaining my options and treatment plan before proceeding with surgery. I am fully healed thanks to his help and just can't say enough about how great of a doctor and surgeon he is!

by Nancy Alford on Mar 16th, 2015

I had shoulder surgery 3 months ago and cannot say enough positive comments for Dr. McClure. He explained all to me prior to my surgery and continues to answer all of my questions. His staff is also remarkably kind and attentive.

wrong diagnosis- no broken bones- just for starters show details wrong diagnosis- no broken bones- just for starters
Jul 26th, 2012

1.no broken bones-- wrong fractured tiba plateau- I could walk on it-- serious mistake 2. total disregard for written allergies 3. not aware of most current medications4. treats patients by keying in a age as a factor for treatment 5.total dismissive

Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. McClure was thorough, allowed ample time for questions and explaining options for surgery. Excellent bedside manner in office and at hospital. He did surgery on my daughter. would definitely use him again.

Waddell family show details Waddell family
Jan 25th, 2012

Dr. McClure has excellent bedside manner and is very thorough. We could not be more pleased with the care he has provided our 12 year old. He explained everything and spent quality time with us on all of our visits. Highly recommend!!