Dr. Scott Rosenfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Rosenfeld?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017

A true doctor

In this commercial world, it's hard to find a doctor who can diagnose and provide you a true prescription! When you meet Dr SCOTT, all your wrong perceptions about medical profession will vanish instantly. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain the details. He has a skills to connect with the patient and good bedside manners. I will highly recommend Dr SCOTT for any pediatrics orthopedic needs. Just simply awesome doctor!!!

April 6th, 2017

A true doctor

May 6th, 2016

Very pleased with this doctor. Very knowledgeable! Would recommend him to anyone

January 15th, 2015

Dr Rosenfeld is an amazing and humble! He diagnosed me when 4 others couldn't! AWESOME!

January 13th, 2015

Dr Rosenfeld is a great doctor.He did sn excellent job on my son when he broke his femur. He took his time to talk to us and let us know what was going on.

February 8th, 2014

First visit

We arrived for the visit and we were taken directly into exam room. He explained all aspects of the exam and followed through. He explained all his thoughts to my daughter and let us make decisions. He has a great bedside manner. I would recommend to anyone. His staff made us feel like we were home.

March 23rd, 2013

Amazing Bedside Manner!

I have two children born with OI and they fracture frequently. Dr. Rosenfeld has treated their fractures as well as performed surgery on one of my children. He is always reassuring and explains everything directly to the kids. While we are always disappointed in the office staff, (most should not be working with children), he always ends our visits on a positive and upbeat note!! There is never any question whether his diagnosis and treatment are correct! He is top notch!!!

August 9th, 2012

LOVE HIM!

My daughter had a PAO and he is so wonderful! He spends time and explains everything - really connects with the patient. He did a terrific job. I would recommend him highly to anyone with hip disorders. Nurses are helpful - we never had to wait more than 30 minutes to see him.

April 26th, 2011

Angel

I met Dr. Rosenfeld when my son was born without a leg and with a clubfoot. He was like an angel and took care of my sons needs.I saw other doctors before him and needed a change because only him took the time to explain to me what were my possibilities, risks and disavantages.He was a great help and a excelent surgeon, I will recomend him a 100%!

April 4th, 2017