Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
Medical Center
6701 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77297
832-822-3106
Locations and availability (4)

|  First visit  |  show details
by Allen on Feb 8th, 2014

We arrived for the visit and we were taken directly into exam room. He explained all aspects of the exam and followed through. He explained all his thoughts to my daughter and let us make decisions. He has a great bedside manner. I would recommend to anyone. His staff made us feel like we were home.

|  Amazing Bedside Manner!  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2013

I have two children born with OI and they fracture frequently. Dr. Rosenfeld has treated their fractures as well as performed surgery on one of my children. He is always reassuring and explains everything directly to the kids. While we are always disappointed in the office staff, (most should not be working with children), he always ends our visits on a positive and upbeat note!! There is never any question whether his diagnosis and treatment are correct! He is top notch!!!

|  LOVE HIM!  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

My daughter had a PAO and he is so wonderful! He spends time and explains everything - really connects with the patient. He did a terrific job. I would recommend him highly to anyone with hip disorders. Nurses are helpful - we never had to wait more than 30 minutes to see him.

|  Angel  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

I met Dr. Rosenfeld when my son was born without a leg and with a clubfoot. He was like an angel and took care of my sons needs.I saw other doctors before him and needed a change because only him took the time to explain to me what were my possibilities, risks and disavantages.He was a great help and a excelent surgeon, I will recomend him a 100%!