Dr. Scott Sauer, DO
Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
So helpful to me show details So helpful to me
Mar 31st, 2016

I had severe neck pain and one injection has me pain free for almost a year now.

I recommend to my friends show details I recommend to my friends
by Becky on May 25th, 2015

A great experience. Dr. Sauer spend a lot of time with me explaining what my problems were from a medical view and then outlined a treatment plan that has helped so much more than anything else. Thank You.

by Donna. S on Apr 21st, 2014

Compassionate. Thorough. Overall great fantastic at his profession. Well worth the wait for your first. Appt. GOD BLESS.

He has helped me with my back pain show details He has helped me with my back pain
Mar 18th, 2011

Dr Sauer is one of the most punctual doctors I have ever met. He always sees me at my scheduled time which I appreciate.I have had several back surgeries and continued to have pain. I had given up on hope of getting some relief until Dr. Sauer helped me and now my pain is under control.

Highly recommend Dr. Sauer show details Highly recommend Dr. Sauer
Mar 17th, 2011

I had what I thought was severe knee pain but no surgeon would operate to fix it. I saw Dr. Sauer and he told me my knee was not the problem and that it was my hip referring pain to the knee. He ordered an MRI which showed that I need a hip replacement. He spent more time with me than any other doctor. I would still be in pain if it were not for Dr. Sauer.

Dr.John White show details Dr.John White
Jul 15th, 2010

I have never seen a doctor this punctual or proficient.He uses state of art medical technology and has a great staff.He has been a salvation for eliminating many years of pain in my back that no other specialist or surgeon could.

by SHERRY GEBHART on Apr 30th, 2008

I THINK HE HAS HELPED MY MOM WITH HER PAIN IN HER BACK SO MUCH THANK YOU DR. SAUER