Dr. Scott Sauer, DO
Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I recommend to my friends show details I recommend to my friends
by Becky on May 25th, 2015

A great experience. Dr. Sauer spend a lot of time with me explaining what my problems were from a medical view and then outlined a treatment plan that has helped so much more than anything else. Thank You.

This doctor needs Anger Management show details This doctor needs Anger Management
Apr 1st, 2015

I have a medical history of spinal injuries from 1997 on. He never read any of the information I had gone through the trouble of sending, directly from my out of state physicians. He ran me out of his office in tears, after pelting me with verbal accusations and insults. He is insulting, mean, nasty, rude, condescending, judgmental, and assumes people are drug addicts, when he tested me and found out the truth, his nasty treatment was the same. I said, I think I better find another doctor and his response was, "that would be a good idea" It left me wondering what set him off, this uncontrollable rage? I think he should not be practicing medicine at least until he completes an anger management program.

Please go see Dr. Sauer if you have pain!!!!! show details Please go see Dr. Sauer if you have pain!!!!!
by Bill on May 8th, 2014

Has helped me where nobody else could. Spent close to an hour with me at my first visit going over treatment plans and options. The negative comments on here about drug screens, I bet the Dr. cold sniff out a drug seeker when he sees one.

by Donna. S on Apr 21st, 2014

Compassionate. Thorough. Overall great fantastic at his profession. Well worth the wait for your first. Appt. GOD BLESS.

I hope his golf game is better. show details I hope his golf game is better.
Nov 28th, 2012

He didn't read my chart, was judgemental and uninformed. He did not explain anything to me, down to having his assistant leading me to the bathroom, and shoving a cup in my hand, when I asked what it was for, her response was "drug testing". Since I'm paying for this test, should I not be asked to consent to it? This was a very unprofessional, rude, actually he was downright abusive man. Get$ paid more for $teroid injection$.

patient show details patient
Nov 30th, 2011

this is assembly line medicine, the dr. does not even discuss options before he gives you shots in theback, in my case 3 and i feel worse now than when i went to see him originally. then when i went back for consutation he said he didnt know what to say, and waned to recommenda sugeon, fat chance i wold listen to his recommendation, do your selp a favor and stay away from this dr. he will hurt you, he did me

He has helped me with my back pain show details He has helped me with my back pain
Mar 18th, 2011

Dr Sauer is one of the most punctual doctors I have ever met. He always sees me at my scheduled time which I appreciate.I have had several back surgeries and continued to have pain. I had given up on hope of getting some relief until Dr. Sauer helped me and now my pain is under control.

Highly recommend Dr. Sauer show details Highly recommend Dr. Sauer
Mar 17th, 2011

I had what I thought was severe knee pain but no surgeon would operate to fix it. I saw Dr. Sauer and he told me my knee was not the problem and that it was my hip referring pain to the knee. He ordered an MRI which showed that I need a hip replacement. He spent more time with me than any other doctor. I would still be in pain if it were not for Dr. Sauer.

Dr.John White show details Dr.John White
Jul 15th, 2010

I have never seen a doctor this punctual or proficient.He uses state of art medical technology and has a great staff.He has been a salvation for eliminating many years of pain in my back that no other specialist or surgeon could.

by David on Jun 9th, 2009

Dr. Sauer has done what no other doctor has been able to do in the past 11-12 years.....relieve my lower back pain WITHOUT the use of narcotic medication. I would recommend Dr. Sauer to anyone.--David Z Louisiana

by SHERRY GEBHART on Apr 30th, 2008

I THINK HE HAS HELPED MY MOM WITH HER PAIN IN HER BACK SO MUCH THANK YOU DR. SAUER