Scott B Sauer, DO
210 Village Center Blvd
Ste 150
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
843-903-9031
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Please go see Dr. Sauer if you have pain!!!!!  |  show details
by Bill on May 8th, 2014

Has helped me where nobody else could. Spent close to an hour with me at my first visit going over treatment plans and options. The negative comments on here about drug screens, I bet the Dr. cold sniff out a drug seeker when he sees one.

by Donna. S on Apr 21st, 2014

Compassionate. Thorough. Overall great fantastic at his profession. Well worth the wait for your first. Appt. GOD BLESS.

|  Unprofessional, rude and didn't read my history.  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2014

He would not see me without my previous records, which I contacted my previous doctors to send. It took about 5 weeks to be seen. He didn't read any of my previous doctors reports. He was rude, insulting, condescending and unprofessional. Without explanation, a cup was shoved at me for a specimen to check for drugs, which would be fine, if I were treated humanely and asked. I left his office in tears, after being pelted with insults and he documented that I "stormed out" in my chart.He would not accommodate my new doctor with any contact, but wrote unprofessional remarks in my chart for my new doctor to see.

|  I hope his golf game is better.  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

He didn't read my chart, was judgemental and uninformed. He did not explain anything to me, down to having his assistant leading me to the bathroom, and shoving a cup in my hand, when I asked what it was for, her response was "drug testing". Since I'm paying for this test, should I not be asked to consent to it? This was a very unprofessional, rude, actually he was downright abusive man. Get$ paid more for $teroid injection$.

|  patient  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

this is assembly line medicine, the dr. does not even discuss options before he gives you shots in theback, in my case 3 and i feel worse now than when i went to see him originally. then when i went back for consutation he said he didnt know what to say, and waned to recommenda sugeon, fat chance i wold listen to his recommendation, do your selp a favor and stay away from this dr. he will hurt you, he did me

|  He has helped me with my back pain  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2011

Dr Sauer is one of the most punctual doctors I have ever met. He always sees me at my scheduled time which I appreciate.I have had several back surgeries and continued to have pain. I had given up on hope of getting some relief until Dr. Sauer helped me and now my pain is under control.

|  Highly recommend Dr. Sauer  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

I had what I thought was severe knee pain but no surgeon would operate to fix it. I saw Dr. Sauer and he told me my knee was not the problem and that it was my hip referring pain to the knee. He ordered an MRI which showed that I need a hip replacement. He spent more time with me than any other doctor. I would still be in pain if it were not for Dr. Sauer.

|  Dr.John White  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

I have never seen a doctor this punctual or proficient.He uses state of art medical technology and has a great staff.He has been a salvation for eliminating many years of pain in my back that no other specialist or surgeon could.

by David on Jun 9th, 2009

Dr. Sauer has done what no other doctor has been able to do in the past 11-12 years.....relieve my lower back pain WITHOUT the use of narcotic medication. I would recommend Dr. Sauer to anyone.--David Z Louisiana

by SHERRY GEBHART on Apr 30th, 2008

I THINK HE HAS HELPED MY MOM WITH HER PAIN IN HER BACK SO MUCH THANK YOU DR. SAUER