Learn more about Dr. Scott Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Taylor, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott B Taylor MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Scott Taylor has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Taylor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Castle, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See New Castle Physiatrists.