A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Taylor, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brian Taylor MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Scott Taylor has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Taylor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Castle, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Muncie, IN.
See New Castle Physiatrists.