Dr. Scott Bailey MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Wynnewood, PA

September 12th, 2016
Look no further...
If you are looking for a doctor...look no further. You have found him... Dr. Bailey has helped me through the worst of the worst. He is the MOST compassionate Doctor I have ever met, and has ALWAYS treated me with respect. Even if you paid me to leave his practice and go somewhere else, I would never. He truly is one of the best.

July 26th, 2016
Dr. Bailey is Awesome!!
Dr. Bailey delivered my last child over 14 yrs ago. While he didnt deliver my other children and those experiences were good..Being under his care was noting short of phenomenal! He did not take shortcuts and always put the patients best interest first. He is a great OB/GYN

May 15th, 2015
Fantastic Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Bailey for 21 years. He delivered my 2 children. He always takes his time and always calls me for any follow ups. I highly reccomend this practice.

April 20th, 2015
Dr. Scott Bailey is excellent!
Dr. Bailey is excellent! He is very informative, kind and patient. Especially during pregnancy.

March 4th, 2014
The Most Skilled Doctor
Dr. Bailey is a very skilled professional. He has an excellent bedside manner. He is truly concerned about your health. I recommend him to all of my friends. You find doctors like him only once in a lifetime.

November 13th, 2013
Excellent, seems to have a cult following, does follow up calls himself
Dr. Bailey seems to have a cult following around the Main Line and, after 2 visits, I know why. The wait time can be long because he and his partner occasionally steep out for a delivery. He is thorough, listens closely and personally makes the follow up calls. He and his partner are worth the wait.

August 6th, 2013
Dr. Bailey is the BEST!
A good friend recommend Dr. Bailey to me during my 1st pregnancy. He has delivered all 4 of my babies and most of all my friends babies too! His staff are very nice as well. The office is very family, husband and kid friendly and his staff love seeing the babies and toddlers he delivered. I've been a patient for that past 8 years .

May 30th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Bailey is a truly an amazing doctor. I was recommended to him by a family member who went to him during her 1st pregnancy. Dr. Bailey is very patient, very informative, he never rushes you through your appointment, and answers all your questions (even if you think they are silly). The 1st time I went to him, after he went thought the normal check up, he spoke to my husband & I and got to know who we are as people. Asked us questions, we got to ask more questions. I NEVER had a doctor to take the time to actually meet me. I was in shock, and impressed. My husband is in the medical field, he was also very impressed and felt very comfortable with Dr. Bailey! If you call the office & have any questions or concerns, Dr. Bailey himself will talk to you. Not one of his nurses, him! Which I love as well! His staff is also amazing, they are the nicest people, and so helpful. You feel so comfortable there! I love it! I would highly recommend Dr. Bailey. He is one in a million!

June 8th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Bailey for 7 years. He is very realistic, informative, and helpful. He does not push off his patients and follows up on everything.

May 31st, 2012
Brilliant!
Dr Bailey is the best GYN I have ever been to and I have had quite a few throughout the years. I am probably the only person that looks forward to getting my annual exams.My previous GYN could not get a pap smear for two years and Dr Bailey did it so quickly I didn't realize he was finished. You will not be dissapointed in this doctor at all.

February 20th, 2012
excellent doctor
dr bailey is not my regular obgy,he was the doctor on call the night i went into labor& delivered. My experience with him was great, very knowledge,very thorough,and extremely experience.My husband & I were glad we had him delivering our baby,he didnt have to perform an episiotomy on me like my other doct did with my 1st baby.If I didnt like the practice I go to so much, I would totally switch to him.

December 27th, 2011
I Would Recommend Dr. Bailey
I have always had a good experience with Dr. Bailey. He has very good bedside manners and has always spent as much time as possible with me, answering my questions and issues to my satisfaction. He is good about following up with me. His staff is professional and very accommodating. My only complaint about Dr. Bailey is the wait. Because I usually see him at the end of the day, I usually wait about 1 hour or so each time. I don't mind the wait, though, because I really like the way Dr. Bailey spends time with all his patients.