Dr. Scott Barbour MD Patient Reviews

January 8th, 2017
Total Knee
Excellent doctor/ surgeon

December 13th, 2016
I was seen very promptly and given the best information in a way that was easy to understand. Everything was explained and they made sure I understood all of my options. Everyone-from the front office staff to Dr. Barbour himself- went out of their way to make sure I got the absolute BEST care from the moment I walked in the door. I would highly recommend Dr. Barbour and his staff!!!

February 19th, 2016
Wish I had come to Dr Barbour first
Literally felt 10x better two days after my surgery. Wish I had been referred to Dr Barbour first after my car accident. Not only did he give me a correct diagnosis my surgery almost immediately gave me relief from the pain that I had for six months!!! I feel like Dr Barbour gave me my life back!!!

January 28th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Barbour is the most professional Doctor I have ever seen. I had a hip issue that I had seen several other doctors about. They kept sending me to physical therapy and telling me I just had a strain. Turns out I needed a hip surgery. He sat down and explained everything to me, did the surgery, and I have never felt better. Dr. Barbour is the epitome of a great doctor!

October 6th, 2015
Stay away
I made an appointment, picked the location because Dr. Barbour's office said they had x-ray capabilities, showed up for the appointment.......Dr. Barbour was no where to be found, met with two individyals that said they were Dr., Barbours Assistants, neither seem to know anything more than what could be found with a simple web search, there were no x-ray facilities in this office, they gave me an order for x-rays and an MRI and said make sure to come back on a day when Dr. Barbour was there??? Is there really ever a question as to whether the doctor will be there when you set up a Dr's appointment? I wasted (2) hours today, but I may have saved myself a lot of trouble down the road. Dr. Barbour will NOT perform my hip surgery.

July 11th, 2015
To me, there is no better doctor than Dr. Barbour. He knows what he is doing and understands his patients. I will always rely on him if I should ever need his services again. He has operated on my right and left rotator, and were outstanding as I am fully back to normal just after 90 days. His staff is easy to work with and they know what they are doing.

May 12th, 2015
Dr. Barbour has performed surgeries on both of my shoulders and has done an excellent job as I would recommend his services to anyone that is looking for a true professional that cares about ones health.

December 2nd, 2014
Dr. Barbour was recommended by a friend. He performed shoulder surgery on me in 2012. I must say that he is the best Dr. I have ever been to...i endured little to no pain, because of his level of understanding with patients, and he brought my shoulder back to 100%. I will take all my future bone, joint and tendon issues to him!

March 15th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Barbour is one of the best doctors that I have ever found. He understands the needs of his patients. I have recommended him twice to friends and coworkers and the outcome was great! If you should be having shoulder or knee problems, this is your choice for a great doctor. Thanks Dr. Barbour for all of your help!

May 23rd, 2012
GOLDEN HANDS!
I would highly recommend Dr. Barbour to anyone. His experience and knowledge is a blessing to me and my family. If you like a "non smoke blower" who knows bones and joints, Dr. Scott Barbour is YOUR man, too!

May 18th, 2012
Dr. Barbour is the best doctor I have ever seen. He was extremely caring and knowledgable. He figured out what was wrong with me when 2 other doctors missed the diagnosis. He explained my problem to me so that I could understand exactly what was going on. He did my surgery and made me feel confident that I was in the best hands. After surgery there was no pain and the nurses in the recovery room said Dr. Barbours patients have the least pain of any surgeon. Dr. Barbour far exceeded my expectations and I would recommend him to anyone!

March 19th, 2012
Hip Arthroscopy experience
I had hip arthroscopy with Dr. Barbour quite recently. Only 10 days post-op and I am noticing good outcomes... Dr. Barbour and staff have given me an opportunity to avoid hip joint replacement. As I am only 51 years of age, this opportunity was kind of like hitting the "reset" button, on my hip, and on my life. I appreciated the chance to have this type of surgery. Thank you.