Dr. Scott Barbour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Barbour?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Scott Barbour?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2017

Dr. Barbour is passionate and knowledgeable with many years of experience. I highly recommend him for all your orthopedic needs.

August 28th, 2017

Great experience!

Caring, professional, answer all questions, extremely welcoming staff!

August 16th, 2017

No Better Doc

I can't recommend Dr. Barbour enough. He actually listened to my condition, he explained the condition thoroughly, and most importantly, got me back to my old self following a surgery. An awesome doc!

February 22nd, 2017

Great!

Awesome experience! Great office!!

February 16th, 2017

Wonderful!

Absolutely wonderful! I had surgery to repair my meniscus and to replace my ACL. One week later, at my follow up appointment, I was walking on my own without crutches or discomfort. I would very highly recommend Dr. Barbour to anyone and everyone!

January 9th, 2017

Total Knee

Excellent doctor/ surgeon

December 13th, 2016

I was seen very promptly and given the best information in a way that was easy to understand. Everything was explained and they made sure I understood all of my options. Everyone-from the front office staff to Dr. Barbour himself- went out of their way to make sure I got the absolute BEST care from the moment I walked in the door. I would highly recommend Dr. Barbour and his staff!!!

February 19th, 2016

Wish I had come to Dr Barbour first

Literally felt 10x better two days after my surgery. Wish I had been referred to Dr Barbour first after my car accident. Not only did he give me a correct diagnosis my surgery almost immediately gave me relief from the pain that I had for six months!!! I feel like Dr Barbour gave me my life back!!!

January 28th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Barbour is the most professional Doctor I have ever seen. I had a hip issue that I had seen several other doctors about. They kept sending me to physical therapy and telling me I just had a strain. Turns out I needed a hip surgery. He sat down and explained everything to me, did the surgery, and I have never felt better. Dr. Barbour is the epitome of a great doctor!

October 6th, 2015

Stay away

I made an appointment, picked the location because Dr. Barbour's office said they had x-ray capabilities, showed up for the appointment.......Dr. Barbour was no where to be found, met with two individyals that said they were Dr., Barbours Assistants, neither seem to know anything more than what could be found with a simple web search, there were no x-ray facilities in this office, they gave me an order for x-rays and an MRI and said make sure to come back on a day when Dr. Barbour was there??? Is there really ever a question as to whether the doctor will be there when you set up a Dr's appointment? I wasted (2) hours today, but I may have saved myself a lot of trouble down the road. Dr. Barbour will NOT perform my hip surgery.

July 11th, 2015

To me, there is no better doctor than Dr. Barbour. He knows what he is doing and understands his patients. I will always rely on him if I should ever need his services again. He has operated on my right and left rotator, and were outstanding as I am fully back to normal just after 90 days. His staff is easy to work with and they know what they are doing.

May 12th, 2015

Dr. Barbour has performed surgeries on both of my shoulders and has done an excellent job as I would recommend his services to anyone that is looking for a true professional that cares about ones health.