Learn more about Dr. Scott Barclay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Barclay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Barclay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Barclay graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Barclay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pella Regional Health Center
- Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Barclay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Barclay practice?
- Dr. Scott Barclay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Barclay practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bussey, IA and Pella, IA.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.