Learn more about Dr. Scott Barclay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Barclay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barclay
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Barclay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Barclay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Barclay graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Barclay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pella Regional Health Center
- Littleton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott I Barclay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Barclay practice?
- Dr. Scott Barclay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Barclay practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Pella, IA and Ottumwa, IA.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.