Learn more about Dr. Scott Barclay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Barclay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barclay
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barclay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Barclay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Barclay graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Barclay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pella Regional Health Center
- Littleton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott I Barclay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Barclay practice?
- Dr. Scott Barclay has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Barclay practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, IA.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.