Dr. Scott Baron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 9th, 2016
Revision needed
Put a knee in me that is too big! My knee was -20 in flexion right out of surgery. In addition, my one leg is alot longer than the other. He really did not want to hear that, but did finally at least give me a wedge for my shoe. He will not be doing my revision. He came highly recommended but would have just appreciated him being honest with me, but I guess that would be admitting he messed up.

January 17th, 2014
Not Happy
Dr. Barron preformed surgery. Surgery was unsuccessful. On later follow up visits I informed the doctor that I was still experiencing pain. He said it would improve and then said he's releasing me to return to work. It appeared to me that he really didn't care about me. I now have a neurosurgeon who tells me I'll need another surgery to correct the problem. Of course I'm not happy at all!

January 12th, 2014
Though I waited 15-20 minutes for appointment, office staff was courteous, happy and comforting. Exam was thorough. Doctor was relaxed, knowledgeable, happy to share information and answer questions, and acted as though he had all the time in the world to explain answers to me. He stated he was trained in anterior approach but does not endorse or do. At this point, when I am ready, he will probably be my choice.

September 22nd, 2012
Very good and knowledgeable
I was given Dr Barons name from a friend and couldn't be happier. He is very Dow to earth Dr. He tells you like it is and doesn't have to use doctor lingo to talk. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I'm 32 and have a knee that needs replaced but I'm to young, he's helped tremendously in the 2 years I've been seeing him

June 20th, 2012
Ridiculous wait for the amount of time spent with Dr.
Had to wait over an hour to be seen. Dr was in and out quickly. X-rays were taken before I had even seen the Dr. Staff was very rude!

February 21st, 2012
he knows alot about knees

September 24th, 2010
Poor Scheduling
They are very poor at scheduling people. I have never been in that there was not at least a 30 minute delay past my appointment and typically closer to an hour. Since the Doctor seldom sees you for very long I don't understand the reason for such unprofessional scheduling. If you ask the staff about it they are routinely rude to you as if you are bothering them by not just accepting such poor service.

May 20th, 2010
The Best MD Around!
Everything was wonderful, he treated me with kindness and fixed what was needed....