A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bartlett, Craniofacial Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bartlett, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Apert Syndrome Acrocephalosyndactylia
- Bone Transplantation
- Chemical Peel Chemexfoliation
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniofacial Dysostosis Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Craniotomy Brain Surgery
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Jaw Fractures
- Mohs Surgery Dermatological Surgery
- Nose Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bartlett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartlett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Bartlett practice?
Dr. Scott Bartlett practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.