Dr. Scott Bartlett MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Philadelphia, PA

3.8

June 23rd, 2016
Mrs
Dr. Bartlett performed a rhinoplasty of my nose. I was left with a completely mobile nose. I went to admin. for a referrel to another Dr. in the same health system, who verified the nose surgery was totally unacceptable. The new Dr. made my nose as stable as possible, but I'm still suffering. DO NOT let Dr. Bartlett perform surgery on you. You will never get to speak with him again, or through his staff. No follow-up care.

May 5th, 2016
DON'T EXPECT YOUR HAND TO BE HELD
Dr Bartlett was attentive prior to my surgery, but afterwards, he was unattainable-- all inquiries about my healing had to go through his receptionist and it was office staff who called me back with a response (often a week later!). I felt he had no compassion and no interest in my legitimate issues!

March 19th, 2016
No Bedside Manner
I experienced numerous issues with my recovery from a facelift and upper and lower eyelid surgery- prolonged and agonizing pain. All my inquiries had to go through his assistant and almost all responses came from her as well. Dr Barlett knew I was suffering terribly and ONLY ONCE spoke to me directly- all other responses(which were "it's part of normal recovery") came through his assistant. He never once picked up the phone to express his concern ( I guess he didn't have any). The work was good, but overall would NEVER recommend!

January 28th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
I received rhinoplasty from Dr. Bartlett after having a traumatic fall, he got me in for a consultation almost immediately after my accident and get me in within 6 months for the surgery (I needed to wait 6 months for all swelling in my nose to go down). After surgery I was amazed at how much my face healed within a week. At my follow up visit I was pleased at the first sight of my "new" nose even with there still being swelling! It has now been about 7 months since my surgery, with almost all swelling gone I could not be happier with Dr. bartlett and his team's work.

November 5th, 2015
NO ONE EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE...............HAD SURGERY WAS IN A LOT OF PAIN - NO ANSWER - LEFT MESSAGES - NO ONE CALLED ME BACK - HAD TO CALL DR ON STAFF & ALL HE SAID WAS WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE YOUR DR - WHICH WE ALL KNOW IF YOU ARE AN ADULT YOU CAN ONLY GO ON FRIDAYS & YOU WAIT AT LEAST 2-3 EVEN 4 WEEKS & THAT IS IF THEY EVER ANWER THE PHONE.

June 27th, 2015
The wait time for an appointment is over a month and for a second visit you wait another month 1/2, also no one tells you what is next, if you don't ask questions you will never know. Communication between patients is lacking, but otherwise they are very friendly.

March 28th, 2015
Extreme gratitude
Not to sound cliche, but this man has saved my life. I was one of his first cases when I was ten months old. He reassured my very scared parents. I have inherited a genetic facial deformity from my fathers side, the defect could have left me dead or mentally retarded. I am now 27 yrs old and look completely normal and have lived a normal life thus far. I thought it was a pain as a kid to travel to Philadelphia every year to see Dr. Bartlett for yearly check ups, but I am now eternally grateful. Everyone has a hero, mine just hides behind a surgical mask.

January 30th, 2015
I would not go back to Dr. Bartlett if I had to...Very unhappy with the overall experience with this doctor and his staff. I would not refer him to any friend or family.

April 10th, 2013
no words
I dont even know where to begin to express my gratitude towards Dr Bartlett. I was in a terrible car accident which left my face disfigured and scarred. He completely transformed my face into a face i was able to recognize again. I think of what my life would be like if he didnt fix me, and those thoughts are not good. The world needs more doctors like him. His incredible work and didication is the reason i am able to wake up everyday and face the world with confidence. I am and will forever be grateful for him!!!

September 21st, 2011
Best of the Best
Performed craino facial surgery on my son at 8 months old, and again at 18 years old after growth required followup surgery. Skull growth plates were fused.Dr. Bartlett and the staff were outstanding. Brilliant man and nice guy too.