Jun 27th, 2015

The wait time for an appointment is over a month and for a second visit you wait another month 1/2, also no one tells you what is next, if you don't ask questions you will never know. Communication between patients is lacking, but otherwise they are very friendly.

Extreme gratitude show details Extreme gratitude
by Elizabeth G on Mar 28th, 2015

Not to sound cliche, but this man has saved my life. I was one of his first cases when I was ten months old. He reassured my very scared parents. I have inherited a genetic facial deformity from my fathers side, the defect could have left me dead or mentally retarded. I am now 27 yrs old and look completely normal and have lived a normal life thus far. I thought it was a pain as a kid to travel to Philadelphia every year to see Dr. Bartlett for yearly check ups, but I am now eternally grateful. Everyone has a hero, mine just hides behind a surgical mask.

Jan 30th, 2015

I would not go back to Dr. Bartlett if I had to...Very unhappy with the overall experience with this doctor and his staff. I would not refer him to any friend or family.

no words show details no words
by melissa masi on Apr 10th, 2013

I dont even know where to begin to express my gratitude towards Dr Bartlett. I was in a terrible car accident which left my face disfigured and scarred. He completely transformed my face into a face i was able to recognize again. I think of what my life would be like if he didnt fix me, and those thoughts are not good. The world needs more doctors like him. His incredible work and didication is the reason i am able to wake up everyday and face the world with confidence. I am and will forever be grateful for him!!!

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
Sep 21st, 2011

Performed craino facial surgery on my son at 8 months old, and again at 18 years old after growth required followup surgery. Skull growth plates were fused.Dr. Bartlett and the staff were outstanding. Brilliant man and nice guy too.