Learn more about Dr. Scott Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Port Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Barton DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Barton practice?
- Dr. Scott Barton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Barton practices Ophthalmology near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fraser, MI.
See Port Huron Ophthalmologists.