A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Barttelbort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Barttelbort, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Barttelbort, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barttelbort graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barttelbort has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Walter Barttelbort MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Barttelbort practice?
- Dr. Scott Barttelbort has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Barttelbort practices Plastic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.