A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Batchelor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Batchelor is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Batchelor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batchelor graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Batchelor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Madison Batchelor MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Batchelor practice?
- Dr. Scott Batchelor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Batchelor practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.