A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Baymiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Baymiller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baymiller
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Baymiller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Baymiller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baymiller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Baymiller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Edward Patrick Baymiller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Baymiller practice?
- Dr. Scott Baymiller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Baymiller practices Psychiatry near Covington, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, MS.
See Covington Psychiatrists.