A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Baymiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Baymiller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Baymiller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baymiller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Baymiller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Edward Patrick Baymiller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Baymiller practice?
- Dr. Scott Baymiller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Baymiller practices Psychiatry near Covington, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, MS.
See Covington Psychiatrists.