Overall Review

July 11th, 2016
Helpful doctor
Dr. Scott Beals was professional, friendly and considerate of my time and concerns. He discussed my diagnosis of seborrheic keratosis with me in a knowledgable, helpful manner. I've been an aesthetician for 25 years (skincare, facials) and I will happily recommend him to my friends and family.

January 24th, 2016
Will not go back.
Rude, arrogant, clueless PA. Obviously got her attitude from the doc. They seemed to think my problem was humorous. He was too big of a hurry as well.

September 5th, 2015
I am confident with Dr Beals. He is an excellent, talented professional.

January 2nd, 2015
Everyone that I came in contact with at this office was very nice. The girl that made my appointment was very friendly and the nurses wee also sweet when they called me with my pathology results. I saw one of the PAs or NP, I don't remember which, but they were also very nice and seemed very knowledgeable. After I saw them, they brought in Dr. Beals to talk to me and he was also really nice. I will be going back to them for any future dermatology issues.

June 27th, 2014
Not happy
One questionable spot on my skin and I ended up seeing three different PAs and no doctor. The whole experience was a waste of time, money and that little piece of skin that got sliced off. The diagnosis was not accurate. It ended with them not being sure. About the staff: some were sweet and polite but one had such a harsh impatient tone !

October 6th, 2013
First set of staff was very good when he was downstairs...his new office upstairs in the same building they are clueless, not very friendly. A PA ( looked Hispanic) was short, curt, and mean ( stingy) with samples. Doctor Beal does not have much time for his patients(s) always looking to rush out of the room. Do not like the new staff upstairs and found another Dermatologist who welcomes my business.

January 16th, 2013
Thank you!
My family and I are military and recently moved to this area. Sometimes it is difficult to find a physician off base who will work with our insurance, but Dermatology Surgery Center was able to get us in quickly. My teenage son has severe acne which has caused him much insecurity and difficulty with the transition of our move. Our visit with Dr. Beals provided him with new hope, and his friendly staff made my son feel a renewed confidence that I hadn't seen in him for quite some time. Thank you Dermatology Surgery Center!

August 31st, 2012
Awful experiences with this doctor. He is extremely cocky and arrogant! I will NOT be back to that dermatologist!

May 3rd, 2012
My experience
Overall I felt the women in the front office were not very happy. They seemed grumpy. Maybe they had a bad day.... I like to walk into an office and know that I am appreciated and wanted as a patient.

April 23rd, 2012
Nice doctor horrible office staff
I had no problem with the DR but his front office staff is horribly incompetent. Could not answer the phone, call in refills and are lacking in common courtesy. Others in the waiting room expressed same complaints. Found another office that doenst waste my time.