Dr. Scott Beals Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Beals?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

September 18th, 2017

Always good experience

I have been going to Dr. Beals for over 10 years. I have had several surgeries to remove pre-cancerous spots go every 6 months to stay on top of anymore spots appearing. I have always received excellent care from Dr. Beals and his staff and have recommended him to friends and family members.

August 2nd, 2017

I always receive the best of care from Dr. Beals and his staff.

July 27th, 2017

Outstanding

Dr. Beal's and his staff are great!

June 28th, 2017

Top quality care

My youth was spent in the sun. Now I am paying the price. Dr. Beal's and staff have given me great care for many years now and I highly recommend them.

December 19th, 2016

Rude Receptionist

I called this office this morning to make an appointment for my son. She was a know-it-all saying that he would be treated as a new patient even though we've been there a few other times. She said we hadn't been there in 3 years. I knew that we had been there since then. Turns out I was right. Her attitude was terrible, and she wasn't able to convey information in a courteous way at all. She was very short & ill-tempered and let's face it...this is who patients deal with first and last and the most. I called back later in the afternoon to ask a question, but when she was rude AGAIN, I just cancelled the appointment. I'm not dealing with this lady, so I called a different dermatologist. We have been to this office before and I wasn't impressed with anything about it.

July 11th, 2016

Helpful doctor

Dr. Scott Beals was professional, friendly and considerate of my time and concerns. He discussed my diagnosis of seborrheic keratosis with me in a knowledgable, helpful manner. I've been an aesthetician for 25 years (skincare, facials) and I will happily recommend him to my friends and family.

April 13th, 2016

Excellent

January 24th, 2016

Will not go back.

Rude, arrogant, clueless PA. Obviously got her attitude from the doc. They seemed to think my problem was humorous. He was too big of a hurry as well.

September 5th, 2015

I am confident with Dr Beals. He is an excellent, talented professional.

January 2nd, 2015

Everyone that I came in contact with at this office was very nice. The girl that made my appointment was very friendly and the nurses wee also sweet when they called me with my pathology results. I saw one of the PAs or NP, I don't remember which, but they were also very nice and seemed very knowledgeable. After I saw them, they brought in Dr. Beals to talk to me and he was also really nice. I will be going back to them for any future dermatology issues.

June 27th, 2014

Not happy

One questionable spot on my skin and I ended up seeing three different PAs and no doctor. The whole experience was a waste of time, money and that little piece of skin that got sliced off. The diagnosis was not accurate. It ended with them not being sure. About the staff: some were sweet and polite but one had such a harsh impatient tone !

October 6th, 2013

First set of staff was very good when he was downstairs...his new office upstairs in the same building they are clueless, not very friendly. A PA ( looked Hispanic) was short, curt, and mean ( stingy) with samples. Doctor Beal does not have much time for his patients(s) always looking to rush out of the room. Do not like the new staff upstairs and found another Dermatologist who welcomes my business.