A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Beasecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Beasecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Beasecker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beasecker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beasecker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Beasecker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Beasecker practice?
- Dr. Scott Beasecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Beasecker practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Frankenmuth, MI.
See Frankenmuth Family Physicians.