Learn more about Dr. Scott Beau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Beau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Beau, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Beau graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Beau has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Beau practice?
Dr. Scott Beau practices Cardiovascular Disease near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Mena, AR and Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Cardiologists.