A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Beau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Beau is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Beau, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Beau graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Beau has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Beau MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott Beau practice?
- Dr. Scott Beau has 22 office locations.
Dr. Scott Beau practices Cardiovascular Disease near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Mena, AR and Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Cardiologists.