A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Beckstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Beckstead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Beckstead, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckstead graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Beckstead has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott H Beckstead DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Beckstead practice?
- Dr. Scott Beckstead has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Beckstead practices Family Medicine near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Family Physicians.