Dr. Scott Beede Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Beede?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Scott Beede?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

Go somewhere else!

I highly suggest thinking twice before using Dr. Scott Beede. The office staff is abrasive and not at all friendly. The office often has wait times in excess of 45 minutes for scheduled appts. They are unwilling to provide medical services needed in a timely manner such as refilling prescriptions. They commonly hold Rx refills as ransom to have patients come in for unnecessary office visits. I assume to be able to charge or bill insurance providers for the visits. This office does not prioritize needs of their patients.

June 20th, 2016

Don't upset the Doctor's wife!

I like the doctor, but had a issue with the office staff about scheduling an appointment for my son. The next thing I knew, they terminated me from their system, and canceled a prescription refill that was in process. They won't return my calls. The doctor's wife runs the office. Don't get her upset, they will get you!

December 31st, 2015

If a staff reflects its Doctor, this is the most unethical, disgusting, hateful group of people I've encountered in my entire life. I would NEVER go to this self-important, patient-last practice EVER AGAIN. Save yourself because they could care less.

September 3rd, 2015

awful bedside manner

Looks at computer entire time. Rushes appts. Not friendly. Doesn't appear to care about patient. Find another dr.

July 10th, 2015

Good experience

Anytime I see Dr. Beede I feel like I'm truly taken care of... He is very thorough and I never leave with unanswered questions;) I also have an HMO which requires a referral for anything I need regarding medical care and they have never let me down... When I call I always have a response within the same day because the office is coordinated and efficient!!! I can't speak for anyone else but I must say I wouldn't have any other doctor caring for me:)

July 9th, 2015

Very smart doctor!!!

July 8th, 2015

This doctor spends very little time with you, has his head facing the computer the entire time, inputing answers to generic questions he asks, waste of time. Barely talks to you. VERY rude staff including his wife the office manager. They charge for everything, if you need a copy of blood work, and make you pay for another visit to review your lab work. Arrogant...run!

April 7th, 2015

Dr. Beede is a bad listener , a pill pusher, sat behind desk the whole time no bedside manner and has a terrible chip on his shoulder he is ill informed on anything new in medicine and try's to billy his patients stay away no run away total narcissist

September 5th, 2014

Good Bye

I have issues with this Dr's arrogance and his abuse of the system to get as many office visits and tests run as possible in order to ring a cash register.

April 2nd, 2014

I left his pratice mainly because of his bedside manner. His staff was always helpful and corteous and it was relatively easy to get an appointment. He denied a refill even though I have check- ups twice a year upon my request (with the goal of reducing my dosage). He is very patronizing and looks down at alternative medicine as preventive care.

November 4th, 2013

A Patient Patient

I took verbal abuse from this man for two years about an issue I had until I decided to take matters into my own hands. Finally, I insisted on a test that would get me a diagnosis (much to his chagrin). I was right about my two year long pain, and then he decides he wants to treat me. I ended up with a new hip, but before that happened I found a new doctor and fired him.

October 14th, 2013

Terrible.

Terrible wait time. Terrible service.