A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Beegle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Beegle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Beegle, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Beegle graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Beegle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Herbert Beegle MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Beegle practice?
- Dr. Scott Beegle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Beegle practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Critical Care Practitioners and Albany Pulmonologists.