Dr. Scott Behler MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 3 reviews

May 31st, 2016
Professional, friendly, helpful - effective.
Dr. Behler is a knowledgeable and skilled surgeon.On my first visit he took a lot of time to explain to me in terms I could understand the issues relating to my medical needs and wants. I think this first visit was perhaps the best initial consultation I have ever experienced with a physician. His staff and especially Jayne his 'major domo' are all friendly knowledgeable and friendly. I had multifocal intraocular implants in both eyes. The surgery were one week apart. There were no complications at all and the after surgery care was excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Behler for anyone needing eye care. Knowledge, friendly, professional and caring is how I would characterize him. I would be happy to answer any questions regarding this review.

May 31st, 2016
Lasik
I recently had LASIK done by Dr. Behler and have had nothing but great results. The office was very professional and Dr. Behler was very reassuring and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Behler to anybody.

November 24th, 2015
First off, the time I was in the lobby was around 40 mins past my scheduled appointment time. Once his assistant brought me back and put me in a room she asked me some questions about my eye history and why I was there for my visit. She then left the room and I waited an additional 20 minutes for the dr to come in. During my 20 minute wait in the exam room I overheard the dr and his assistant talking about things they had done over the weekend. I don't understand why I was left to wait in the exam room while they caught up with each other. My husband is a physician and after speaking to him about my appointment he said that this is not usually the amount of time to wait before I saw the dr. When the dr finally came in the room he sat down and asked me the same questions that his assistant asked me. Not only that but his bedside manner was horrible. He was very short with me. He seemed to mumble his answers to my questions and appeared agitated with me as he kept twitching his eye and picking his nose. I had my children scheduled to see him but cancelled as soon as I left. I will not be referring any of my friends or family there. STAY FAR AWAY! He will the try to bill you for services that were less than standard!!