A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Belsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Belsley, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belsley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Belsley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belsley graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Belsley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott J Belsley MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Belsley practice?
- Dr. Scott Belsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Belsley practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.