Dr. Scott Bemus MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

January 30th, 2015
Dr. Bemus is an amazing doctor! He was so good to me that my sister used him when she had her first child. I am from Michigan and had him back in 2000 during his residency. I wanted him to always be my doctor forever but he moved out of state. :-(

March 18th, 2014
Dr. Bemus review
I have always had great rapport with both Dr. Bemus Sr. and Jr. They have always made me feel comfortable and are compassionate physicians. I recommend Dr. Bemus highly.

February 14th, 2014
Listing to your patient
Dr. Bemus,I wanted to let you know that I seen you several years back and told you about all my issues and all my symptoms in doing that you made me feel like it was all in head and that I should go to Mayo. I am writing this not to be negative but to exsprss my concern about listing to your patient I would not go back to a Ob Gyn for the longest time and just dealt with my ovarian cyst because I didn't want to feel like I had nothing wrong with me.So after a couple of years of seeing you I couldn't take the pain any more and had no choice to see another Dr. I had a complete hysterectomy and the pictures from the beginning to the end of surgery was just amazing I was full of scare tissue and indromeosis (spelling ) and now it has been 2 years after the surgery and I feel human again no more pain and my body is just all around much better. I just wanted to say that you really should listen to your patients we do know our bodies and all the problems just because your a Dr. doesn't mean that your patient is crazy and you should really listen and get all the facts.