Learn more about Dr. Scott Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Benjamin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benjamin
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Benjamin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Benjamin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benjamin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Evan Benjamin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Scott Benjamin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Benjamin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Colchester, VT.
See Colchester Physiatrists and Colchester Pediatric Specialists.