A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Berkenblit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Berkenblit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkenblit
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkenblit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Berkenblit, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkenblit graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Berkenblit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Ira Berkenblit MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Berkenblit practice?
- Dr. Scott Berkenblit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Berkenblit practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Cockeysville, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.