A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Berkenblit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Berkenblit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkenblit
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkenblit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Berkenblit, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkenblit graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Berkenblit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Ira Berkenblit MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Berkenblit practice?
- Dr. Scott Berkenblit has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Berkenblit practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, MD.
See Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.