A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Berkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Berkman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Berkman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berkman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Berkman MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Berkman practice?
- Dr. Scott Berkman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Scott Berkman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Urologists.