Urologist, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Aug 31st, 2013

He is one of the nicest doctors I've ever met! He cares about his little patients - so sad he moved to a different state :( so hard to find a nice doctor like him.

A Great Doctor! show details A Great Doctor!
Jul 27th, 2012

Very kind, friendly and knowledgeable. One of the nicest doctors I have ever met. Highly recommended.

Trying to contact for 3 days show details Trying to contact for 3 days
Jun 21st, 2012

We have been trying to contact this doctor's office for 3 days with nothing in response. Their answering service is ALWAYS on with no option to leave a message or call back number. The only option is to be forwarded to yet another answering service that faxes messages to them, also not responded to. My little girl has multi-cystic kidney and we are trying to get a follow up after her ultra sound...guess we will be switching doctor's due to the extreme un-professionalism and lack of customer service with their patients

Excellent Dr! show details Excellent Dr!
May 18th, 2012

Excellent, kind and gentle. Highly recommend.

BEST doctor in AZ! show details BEST doctor in AZ!
Mar 21st, 2012

My 6 mo. son needed a urologist after relocating from Kansas City. We were referred to Dr. Berkman and am so glad we followed the referral. If I could give Dr. Berkman 20 stars I would! He is the absolute best doctor I have ever seen (pediatrics, urologists, etc). He has incredible bed side manner and truly cares about his patients. I'm used to a doctor entering an exam room and addressing the parent and speaking only with the parent. Even though my son is very young (6 months) Dr. Berkman spoke to him in a friendly manner and with ease, making my little one feel completely comfortable and putting me at ease too! Dr Berkman recommended surgery for my little one which is extremely scary for a parent. I trusted his recommendation and he called me personally to see if there were any additional questions I had before my son went into surgery the following day. He is knowledgeable, helpful and if I could nominate him for an award, I would do it in a heart beat!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Mar 9th, 2012

He is very caring, thorough and knowlegeable. I am grateful that my kid has benefited from his care.

Oct 15th, 2010

Hands down the nicest and most thorough doctor I have ever been to. Extremely kid friendly and goes out of his way to make sure you understand the pros and cons of every possible option.

Feb 10th, 2010

A fantastic doctor! I am a nurse who would only choose the best for my son!

by isotypical on Aug 7th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Thank you Dr. Berkman for caring. Not just for my child but for all of our children in need of you, Thank you for for the long hours and your dedication to our children. Thank you for making every thing happen in a timely matter Thank you for helping us understand, Thank you for the great nurses that you hired, they listen and keep everything in order for you.(so you don't forget)Thank you for knowing exactly what test need to be done in order to answer the riddle of why is this happening. thank you for understanding. You are a great MD and have great nurses that help us walk through tough times.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com