Dr. Scott Berkman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Berkman?

excellent to the point doctor

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Posted on August 31st, 2013

He is one of the nicest doctors I've ever met! He cares about his little patients - so sad he moved to a different state :( so hard to find a nice doctor like him.

A Great Doctor!

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Very kind, friendly and knowledgeable. One of the nicest doctors I have ever met. Highly recommended.

Trying to contact for 3 days

Posted on June 21st, 2012

We have been trying to contact this doctor's office for 3 days with nothing in response. Their answering service is ALWAYS on with no option to leave a message or call back number. The only option is to be forwarded to yet another answering service that faxes messages to them, also not responded to. My little girl has multi-cystic kidney and we are trying to get a follow up after her ultra sound...guess we will be switching doctor's due to the extreme un-professionalism and lack of customer service with their patients

Excellent Dr!

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Excellent, kind and gentle. Highly recommend.

BEST doctor in AZ!

Posted on March 21st, 2012

My 6 mo. son needed a urologist after relocating from Kansas City. We were referred to Dr. Berkman and am so glad we followed the referral. If I could give Dr. Berkman 20 stars I would! He is the absolute best doctor I have ever seen (pediatrics, urologists, etc). He has incredible bed side manner and truly cares about his patients. I'm used to a doctor entering an exam room and addressing the parent and speaking only with the parent. Even though my son is very young (6 months) Dr. Berkman spoke to him in a friendly manner and with ease, making my little one feel completely comfortable and putting me at ease too! Dr Berkman recommended surgery for my little one which is extremely scary for a parent. I trusted his recommendation and he called me personally to see if there were any additional questions I had before my son went into surgery the following day. He is knowledgeable, helpful and if I could nominate him for an award, I would do it in a heart beat!

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 9th, 2012

He is very caring, thorough and knowlegeable. I am grateful that my kid has benefited from his care.

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Hands down the nicest and most thorough doctor I have ever been to. Extremely kid friendly and goes out of his way to make sure you understand the pros and cons of every possible option.

Posted on February 10th, 2010

A fantastic doctor! I am a nurse who would only choose the best for my son!

Posted on August 6th, 2017