A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bertrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bertrand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertrand graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bertrand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Winfield Bertrand MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Bertrand practice?
- Dr. Scott Bertrand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Bertrand practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rohnert Park, CA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians.