Learn more about Dr. Scott Biedermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Biedermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Biedermann, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biedermann graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Biedermann has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biedermann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Biedermann practice?
Dr. Scott Biedermann practices Nephrology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Plano Nephrologists.