A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Biedermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Biedermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Biedermann, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biedermann graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Biedermann has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Anthony Biedermann MD is a male Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Biedermann practice?
- Dr. Scott Biedermann has 7 office locations.
Dr. Scott Biedermann practices Nephrology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Plano Nephrologists.