Dr. Scott Biedermann MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 8 reviews

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Biedermann is one of the best Docs I've seen. Exceptionally bright and he has a wonderful personality.

March 31st, 2015
Fantastic nephrologist
Excellent physician. Thorough, professional, caring, knowledgable,and forward thinking. Glad he is on our medical team.

January 15th, 2015
Fantastic doctor. Talks to you,not down to you

March 23rd, 2013
Met in a non office setting this guy is a hot head
It's unfortunate when people represent the medical community like this physician. He thinks he's above everyone else and perhaps is good at his job but his personality and people skills are definitely lacking. Please find a physician that has more compassion and a sense of humbleness to them.

February 6th, 2013
I have seen Dr. Beidermann twice now in two years and WOW he is awesome! I have never had a doctor who was so thorough and willing to think outside the "box". He didn't reach for a text book to diagnos my condition as much as put as many pieces of the puzzle together and assess a plan of action to treat the mechanism of causation and symptomatic issues. Once he had gathered enough facts and lab results he made a treatment plan and effectively cured the disease. If Dr. Beiderman had just gone with the text book variables to conclude his decision in my case, rather then take his time and accurately treat it, I would absolutely not be alive today. His staff is excellent and he truly cares for his patients and their care. He recognized my needs, fears and questions as though I was an equal. That alone is something that is hard to find in any doctor these days as there seems to be a pedestal many doctors build for themselves as superior to all their patients. I would not only reccomend him but insist that you go to him. Especially if you're seeking a second opinion! He won't write you off!

May 21st, 2011
Love Dr. Biedermann
He has been my Dr. for about 4 years now and he is awesome. He listens, he cares about his patients and he is really good at what he does. I would not want any other Dr.

July 6th, 2010
John Aldridge Review
I have been seeing Drs. Biederman and Hsu for several years and have been well treated by them and their staff. I would recommend to anyone needing their services. They are caring and honest in their work.

March 1st, 2010
After being asked to reschedule a couple of my appointments I'd had set for months due to "Dr Beidermann has something else he has to do" and me having to reschedule a couple of my own appointments due to children conflicts with school and being out of town for a funeral, I was told I could go elsewhere and was denied a refill on my medication. Very disappointing! I had to go a week and a half without my meds until I could get into another specialist's office. Liability case if you ask me! Poorly handled.