A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Biggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Biggins, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Biggins, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggins graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Biggins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Biggins MD and MS is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Biggins practice?
- Dr. Scott Biggins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Biggins practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Gastroenterologists, and Aurora Hepatologists.