Learn more about Dr. Scott Biggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Biggins, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Biggins, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggins graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Biggins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Biggins MD and MS is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Biggins practice?
- Dr. Scott Biggins has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Biggins practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Gastroenterologists, and Aurora Hepatologists.