A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Biggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Biggins, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biggins
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Biggins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Biggins, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggins graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Biggins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Biggins MD and MS is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Biggins practice?
- Dr. Scott Biggins has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Biggins practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Gastroenterologists, and Aurora Hepatologists.