A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bingham, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingham graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Bingham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Bingham DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Bingham practice?
- Dr. Scott Bingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Bingham practices Emergency Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Emergency Physicians.