A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Birch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Birch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Birch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birch graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Birch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Birch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Birch practice?
Dr. Scott Birch practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR.
See Fayetteville Internists.