Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Birch
Dr. Scott Birch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Birch is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center, Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center and Fayetteville City Hospital. Dr. Birch has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Birch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Birch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.
Dr. Jon Sexton
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fayetteville, AR 0 mi31
Dr. John Furlow
Fayetteville, AR 0 mi20
Dr. Jeffrey Ellison
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, AR 0 mi10