A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Birch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Birch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Birch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birch graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wayne Birch MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Birch practice?
- Dr. Scott Birch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Birch practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR.
See Fayetteville Internists.