Learn more about Dr. Scott Bissell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bissell, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bissell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bissell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bissell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bissell graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bissell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Rockville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Bissell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Bissell practice?
- Dr. Scott Bissell has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Bissell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Bloomfield Surgeons.