A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bissell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bissell, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bissell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bissell graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bissell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Bissell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Bissell practice?
- Dr. Scott Bissell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Bissell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Manchester Surgeons.