A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bissell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bissell, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bissell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bissell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bissell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bissell graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bissell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Rockville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Bissell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Bissell practice?
- Dr. Scott Bissell has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Bissell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Bloomfield Surgeons.