A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Blitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Blitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Blitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blitz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Blitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Blitz practice?
- Dr. Scott Blitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Blitz practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.