A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Blitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Blitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Blitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Blitz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Blitz practice?
Dr. Scott Blitz practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.