A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bloom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bloom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Phillip Bloom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Scott Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Bloom practices Family Medicine near Jericho, NY.
See Jericho Family Physicians.