A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bloom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bloom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bloom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Phillip Bloom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Scott Bloom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Bloom practices Family Medicine near Jericho, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Jericho Primary Care Doctors.