Learn more about Dr. Scott Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bloom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bloom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Phillip Bloom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Scott Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Bloom practices Family Medicine near Jericho, NY.
See Jericho Family Physicians.