Dr. Scott Blumer DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 11th, 2016
I have used Dr. Blumer twice now and it has been a wonderful experience. His staff was extremely kind and thorough. Dr. Blumer was efficient and pleasant to be around.

June 29th, 2016
Wonderful
I've been taking myself and my son there for years and I just adore Dr. Blumer and the staff. All of the girls have been super helpful anytime we have any questions or concerns. I've never had a problem getting in for an appointment and they're always willing to work with my schedule. I love that they get right to the point and help me solve my problems. Thank you guys for all that you do.

May 2nd, 2016
Worst doctor experience EVER!
I have NEVER been treated with such a lack of caring and integrity from a doctor in all of my life. He was VERY rude, and aggressive and acted like me being there was an inconvenience to him. The nurse that took down my information had an attitude but the other nurses there were absolute gems. The one nurse even listened to my breathing and went to get the doctor again. Then he acted and talked to me like he had a tad bit of decency. I had to go to the emergency room to get breathing treatments, thanks to the advice of the caring nurses there. They even called me to check on me the following day. Now who does that these days? I adored the sweet nurses there but the doctor, I wouldn't recommend him to anybody that needs a doctor who wants you to know he cares about his patients. I was so upset when he was putting the scope down my nose and he was like a robot. Just flat out ignored me. Didn't welcome me as a new patient with a nice or warm demeanor at all. Very poor excuse for a doctor. That was my first and last visit there. The nurses cared more than he did, and it showed. God bless them.

April 25th, 2016
Disappointment
Entire staff, except for the girl working the desk, was terrible.

March 17th, 2016
Absolutely awful facility. The women (Beth) scheduling my upcoming appointments was extremely rude, & seemed to be ignorant to the questions I was asking & concerned about. The doctor (Dr. Blumer) was in & out of my consultation in a matter of 5 minutes, with barely any information or detail on what was going on, or why. He didn't have much of a personality, he came off quite rude & not informative at all. I was also uncomfortable with having 2 other doctors in the same room, all at once while I was trying to explain my situation.

October 29th, 2015
abusive staff
my mom went today...70yrs old described her vertigo as throwing her around and nurse said she was psycho!!!!!!!! 3x

March 15th, 2015
prescribe meds but didn't really explain in detail what was wrong

December 12th, 2013
Awesome!
Dr. Blumer and the rest of the staff is awesome! It was so easy to make an appointment for children and we got in right away! I figured we would have to wait months to get it but they were very accommodating. Dr. Blumer was excellent with my children which completely put me at easy since he was going to do their tympanoplasty. The rest of the staff makes you feel right at home. It's awesome when you walk into a doctors office and all of the staff remembers your name and has little inside jokes with you. I will definitely recommend this practice to all of my friends! Thank you Perry Ear Nose & Throat!! ❤️