A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bonvallet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bonvallet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bonvallet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonvallet graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonvallet has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Bonvallet MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Bonvallet practice?
- Dr. Scott Bonvallet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Bonvallet practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists, Bellevue Critical Care Practitioners, Bellevue Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Bellevue Pulmonologists.