Dr. Scott Book Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Scott Book?

One of the best

Posted on September 11th, 2013

It's rare to find a physician who is both competent and compassionate, especially in the military. He diagnosed my cancer and gave me the news in the most compassionate manner. I will never forget being told I had cancer and I am forever grateful that it was Dr Book who told me. I could see in his eyes that he cared about me and his kindness and gentle manner helped me keep my composure. He explained everything and did not use big words that confused me. He gave me hope. Dr. Book trained at one of the best programs in the country. He's a good doctor.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Posted on March 4th, 2011

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.