Dr. Scott Boswell Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Posted on September 27th, 2016

This doctor and his staff are pieces of crap. On Sept.24 He dismissed a bunch of patients without their last script. They do not want to take responsibility for their crap and don't want help the patient find another doctor. They made a bunch of people angry and left everyone hanging. What a joke of them all.

Posted on January 12th, 2015

This doctor is as cold as a piece of Ice. Walks into the room, never introduced himself. Asked why I had my son there. Listened to his chest, his back. Said he would write him a prescription to get rid of his congestion. Takes us to check out counter, puts the folder on the desk and walks out.. Never told us what was wrong with my son. Get to pharmacy and the pharmacy worker looks at us like we crazy because this doctor has written a prescription for an over the counter medicine that anyone can buy from the shelf. I would not recommend this doctor for a snake much less a human being.

And we wonder why our insurance is so high!!

Posted on May 31st, 2012

My first visit with him he made me pay $300.00 up front. I waited 5+ hours at his office. My second visit he did a urine test, an alcohol test and I waited 4 hours before walking out. I spoke to two other people in the office and one had been there with his son since 10:30 this morning and they ordered a drug screening on him. It was 5:15 when I spoke to him. The other lady in the office said she had been there with her Mother since 11:00 and he ordered an alcohol screening on her. Both were first time patients and both said NEVER again. I t appears that the people that go to see Boswell never return for a second visit. For myself, I thought I would give him a second chance, and it was two times too many. Boswell is in the business of running tests and not running a "Family Practice". He out to be ashamed of himself.

huckleberry fin....lol inside joke

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr Boswell is the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. Like the other patient said u will be giving every test imaginable. He does not speak he rambles through the papers in front of him over n over again. He seems to have a psychological problem or maybe a drug problem. I was honestly in his office for my 2 o'clock appointment and I was not called back until 2 am. I talked to several people who had all had bad experiences with this nut job. Everything from sexual assault from him or other male staff members to other issues. And not to leave out his staff Beverly first and for most n Roy were the rudest peoplethe others were nice n seemed to be as annoyed by the doctor as the patients. Bottom line he has know buisness with a practice

Terrible Excuse for a Doctor!

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Terrible Excuse for a Doctor!

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Horrible wait time, if you have 6-8 hours to spare this is the place to go! Does NOT discuss medication/dosage change with patient, DOES NOT answer any questions what-so-ever, just ignores you. I have a bulging disc in my back and the doctor will do nothing to help (I do not want pain medicine), I have asked several times for a brace or tens unit and I just get ignored. I have a list of complaints and could go on and on... I have never had such a horrible doctor, wish I knew of someone to complain to!

Posted on March 16th, 2017