Dr. Scott Bowers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Bowers?

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr. Bowers is an excellent doctor.

Horrible Bedside Manner!!

Posted on June 19th, 2014

I do not recommend this doctor.. I was cycling through the practice when I met him. He didnt introduce himself upon entering the exam room and I had never even seen him before. Rather he asked me why I was having blood work done... he had my chart sitting in front of him? When I told him to have my iron checked he said.. oh yea looks like you have been anemic from the start. I felt like I had to justify myself the entire time. He was rude and inconsiderate and I will not be returning to this practice. The thought of him delivering my baby did not sit well at ALL. Not to mention I waited 45 minutes the last 4 visits to this office and when taking my blood they didnt clean area with alcohol... RED FLAG!!!

Arrogant and Inconsiderate

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I only was scheduled to see this doctor, because my doctor was unavailable. I had previously had an abnormal pap and had to have some follow up testing completed. This doctor was EXTREMELY rude! He wouldn't answer my questions, and could care less whether I was in pain during the procedure. After I left his office, I sat in my car and just cried. This man should not be a doctor. After this visit, I never went back to this facility. Also, after meeting with my new doctor, I found out that the procedure I had done was not even necessary!

Fantastic!!!

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Dr. Bowers was my doctor for my full term pregnancy with my daughter. I was a high risk case. He did not sugar coat anything. That is what I loved the most about him. He delivered my daughter through csection and I had no problems with healing from my csection. My scar is very small and barely noticeable. When I went in for my postpartum checkup, he was disappointed I didn't bring my daughter so he could see her. He is amazing and I recommend him to all my friends. Dr Bowers was also my doctor for my second pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through and he was there. He didn't hold my hand and tell me it would be okay. I didn't want to hear that. I was sick of hearing that. He just listened. He was the calm I needed. He even got me to laugh again. I will go to Dr Bowers for every pregnancy. I trust him.

My first appointment with him...

Posted on July 8th, 2012

He is rude and condescending. I brought my records from a previous OB and he thought they did a poor job and then acted as if it was my fault. I asked him if he thought I needed an additional exam and he replied, "Um, YEAH, don't know how else I would say that." I just got a negative feeling from him, as soon as I get my test results, I will be moving on.

Posted on February 10th, 2012

I went to the er for something going on in my pregnancy, I was severely dehydrated & was starting to have a 'complication' . After I was treated poorly by a physician aide, I was refered over to this doctor to follow up. I waited over an hour in the waiting room, ultrasound room, & patient room. His u/s tech wouldn't even go back to look at something if I wanted to see it, she didn't spend that much time doing the ultrasound. Which was more time spent than what the actual doctor did. He wouldn't answer any question I had, had a cold demenor & would either mix up what he was saying to me or tell me oh I probably miscarried and didn't know it when I was 2 months at the time. He was rude, not to mention acted like he's never had a patient who had a fairly common 'complication' and carried to term. He wasn't compassionate or even cared about what his patient was there for in the first place.I got a 2nd opinion, and found a new doctor that I can trust knows what they're doing & it's in my best interest. I'm still pregnant with my 'unknown miscarriage'

Awesome!

Posted on June 10th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Bowers for over ten years. A routine pap takes less than 2 minutes. Speculum in, speculum out! He's relaxed, straightforward, and stays calm. He's caring, but also doesn't sugarcoat what's going on. I love that about him! He's been great during my colopscopy and LEEP procedures and has a way of talking to me while I'm on the table that distracts me from what's going on. I have to go in at least every 6 months and have never had a bad experience. I couldn't have picked a better ObGyn!

Don't go see him!!

Posted on September 30th, 2008

I had an unnecessary laparascopy with Dr. Bowers, which resulted in inaccurate diagnosis. He wanted to schedule me for a laparectomy, which was also totally unnecessary after discussion with a reproductive endocrinologist. His bedside manner was awful, and I was told that I probably could only get pregnant with IVF. Well, thank goodness for 2nd opinions!! I am pregnant, naturally, with my first!!

Posted on November 30th, 2016