A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brakenridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brakenridge
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Brakenridge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Brakenridge graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Brakenridge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Charles Brakenridge MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Brakenridge practice?
- Dr. Scott Brakenridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Brakenridge practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.