A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brakenridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brakenridge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brakenridge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Brakenridge graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Brakenridge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Charles Brakenridge MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Brakenridge practice?
- Dr. Scott Brakenridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Brakenridge practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.