Learn more about Dr. Scott Braley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Braley, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Braley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Braley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Braley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Braley MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Braley practice?
- Dr. Scott Braley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Braley practices Surgery near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.