A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Braley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Braley, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Braley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Braley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Braley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christian Braley MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Braley practice?
- Dr. Scott Braley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Braley practices Surgery near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.