A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Braley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Braley, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Braley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Braley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Braley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Braley practice?
Dr. Scott Braley practices Surgery near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.