Dr. Scott Braley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Braley?

July 10th, 2015

Amazing staff, great surgeon and professional clean facility. I had a great experience in a bad time in my life. Thank you Dr. Braley and staff. The girls up front are funny, happy and always helpful.

June 11th, 2012

Surgery

Surgery is scary enough, but when it's not routine (such as gallbladder or appendectomy surgery) you want the best and Dr Braley is the guy to get. I had a cyst on my neck next to the carotid artery which was close to facial controlled nerves.After consulting with Dr Braley he put me at ease, he spent ample time answering every concern I had. The surgery was flawless and the incision clean. I highly recommend Dr Braley if you ever need surgery

December 31st, 2010

Dr Braley has been my dr for nearly 2 years. Even tho, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and having to go through a mastectomy on my right breast. He was very caring the entire time of the terrible ordeal. I have never had a more compassionate dr as Dr Braley. I had shed a bucket of tears in his office and he was there for me and understood it. Thank you Dr Braley, I will always have a special place in my heart for you.

September 18th, 2010

I was very pleased with Dr. Braley, he spent ample time with me and explained my options very clearly. He has excellent bedside manners and makes you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him.

May 24th, 2010

Breast cancer - Susan

Excellent caring doctor and surgeon. It is a scary time to receive the diagnosis of cancer but Dr. Braley always made me feel relaxed and answered all my questions - he made me feel as if he had all the time in the world to spend with me. He never left until all my questions were answered. I had 3 procedures with Dr Braley. I loved and appreciated his pearls of wisdom that he shared with me. While I was glad he was done cutting me up, I hated to leave his care. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

July 30th, 2009

Big mistake

Dr. Braley sewed my ureter closed during a simple hernia surgery repair. I have been in the hospital a total of 22 days because of the error, had seven out-patient procedures, an additional surgery and am facing another surgery. Oh, and lets not forget the nephrostomy bag I have had to wear. See at your own risk.

Doctor's Response

This is not my patient, nor is it my complication. I do not know of this patient or this complication. I think I have been confused with someone else. As point of clarity, I am a Board Certified General Surgeon, not a Urologist as listed on this site.

SHOW